Our Senior Engineer’s professional experiences in soil / groundwater analysis include:
- Acting as Designer and Engineer of Record for the design and implementation of assessment and cleanup activities for gasoline stations.
- Conducting soil and groundwater assessments to delineate the hydrocarbon impacted media.
- Performing technology screening studies to determine which cleanup technology to implement, including air sparging with soil vapor extraction, multi-phase extraction, chemical oxidation, iSOC, bioremediation and excavation using either conventional methods or large diameter augers.
- Designing the treatment system and specifying the treatment system components.
- Creating cost to closure budget estimates.
- Supervising installation activities including contractor selection.
- Overseeing Operation and Maintenance activities and performing trouble shooting activities to ensure compliance with total run time objectives.